The reason to choose Galbraith Family Law Toronto is that we will treat you the way we would like to be treated if in your situation. When Brian Galbraith went through his own divorce, he wanted to achieve a peaceful resolution (he has three children with his first wife, so he wanted to be able to co-parent with her amicably), in a timely manner (getting a resolution quickly was important) and cost-effectively (he did not want to waste money on the resolution of issues, he would rather spend his money on his children).
Of course, he wanted to ensure his rights were respected as well. That’s how we treat our clients. We are strong advocates for our client’s rights but we are also practical. We want to help (not make things worse) so we keep focused on practical, cost-effective resolutions that will result in robust, long-lasting settlement. That’s how we would like to be treated.
To resolve family conflict with heart
Our Primary Value:
We treat others as we would like to be treated
Our Resulting Values:
- We treat our clients, Galbraith Family Law Toronto lawyers and staff, service providers, court staff, lawyers and staff from other offices and clients on the other side of cases, as we would like to be treated. As a result, anybody we deal with deserves respect, compassion and understanding.
- We value happy clients.
- We value ethical conduct. We always strive to do “the right thing”.
- We value technology and procedures that help us be efficient and effective so as to keep the costs to our clients to a minimum while remaining profitable.
- We value balanced lifestyles, holidays and spending time with friends and family.
- We value teamwork. We value working together to achieve our mutual goals.
At Galbraith Family Law Toronto, we have an excellent team of staff and lawyers to serve our clients’ interests.
“Team” has become a cliché in business talk but, in our case, it best describes our corporate culture. The reason to choose Galbraith Family Law Toronto is that we truly work together as a team to support our clients. Although each person has their own sphere of responsibilities, we help each other get the job done. There are no big egos getting in the way of serving our clients. We treat each other and our clients the way we would want to be treated. With this in mind, we truly work to resolve family law issues with the heart.