Newmarket: (289) 319-0634
Oakville: (905) 291-6634
St. Catharines (905) 291-5231

Questions & Answers

Can I get child support for myself

My brother is abusive and I am always scared. But because he has autism my parents always take his side. I haven’t lived with them since I was 13 but I come down for visits or during holidays. My parents don’t do anything for me unless I beg them. Is there any way I can get my child support so I can give it to my grandparents who I am currently living with?

— Heidi S.

Ask a Question

All questions submitted will be moderated to determine if they are suitable to appear on the website. Any answers given do not constitute legal advise and are intended for general information only.