Toronto: (647) 370-8965
Newmarket: (289) 802-2433

Questions & Answers

If able to sue mistress

Does a wife have rights in Canada if she is able to prove infidelity? Can she sue the mistress for interference in the marriage if there is proof of such? And win?

— Amal K.


There is no such claim in Canada.

Ask a Question

All questions submitted will be moderated to determine if they are suitable to appear on the website. Any answers given do not constitute legal advise and are intended for general information only.

Our team can help ease the stress of your family law situation. We offer virtual consultations to suit your busy schedule. Contact us today to get started.

Barrie (705) 302-1102 | Newmarket (289) 802-2433 | Toronto (647) 370-8965