Newmarket: (289) 802-2433
Oakville: (905) 291-6634
St. Catharines 905-291-5231

Questions & Answers

Legal Aid

I am seeking out a separation agreement that will also include custody, support and access. I am a single mom of 20 years of age. I have received paperwork from legal aid and am now looking for a lawyer to represent me and help me through the process. If I may, I’d like to meet with Lynn Kirwin. However, first, need to know if your office excepts legal aid clients.
Thank you
Stacey Siddon

— Stacey S.


Dear Stacey, We do not accept legal aid. I suggest contacting the legal aid office. They will give you a list of lawyers who accept legal aid. Good luck. Brian

Ask a Question

All questions submitted will be moderated to determine if they are suitable to appear on the website. Any answers given do not constitute legal advise and are intended for general information only.

Our team can help ease the stress of your family law situation. We offer virtual consultations to suit your busy schedule. Contact us today to get started.

Barrie (866) 602-1685 | Newmarket (289) 802-2433 | Oakville (647) 370-8965 | St. Catharines (905) 291-5231