Newmarket: (289) 319-0634
Oakville: (905) 291-6634
St. Catharines (905) 291-5231

Questions & Answers

Removing a child from the home / foster care / adoption

My friend is in dire need of a very good family lawyer. Children’s Aid is threatening to place her child where he would be available for adoption. Can you refer her to a lawyer in the Hamilton/Burlington area?

— Kathy W.


Here is a link to a list of family law lawyers.

Ask a Question

All questions submitted will be moderated to determine if they are suitable to appear on the website. Any answers given do not constitute legal advise and are intended for general information only.