Newmarket: (289) 802-2433
Oakville: (905) 291-6634
St. Catharines 905-291-5231

Questions & Answers

workplace pensions

I was told that even though my Separation Agreement says I get half my husband’s workplace pensions that is not necessarily so. If that’s true what can I do?

— barbara h.


It all depends on the terms of the separation agreement. If the agreement was done properly and is in a legally enforceable form, you can go to court and get a court order he comply with the terms of the agreement. You should book a consultation with one of our lawyers. Bring the separation agreement with you and your lawyer can offer a more concrete assessment.

Ask a Question

All questions submitted will be moderated to determine if they are suitable to appear on the website. Any answers given do not constitute legal advise and are intended for general information only.

Our team can help ease the stress of your family law situation. We offer virtual consultations to suit your busy schedule. Contact us today to get started.

Barrie (866) 602-1685 | Newmarket (289) 802-2433 | Oakville (647) 370-8965 | St. Catharines (905) 291-5231