Newmarket: (289) 802-2433
Oakville: (905) 291-6634
St. Catharines 905-291-5231

Questions & Answers

WSIB Disability Payments

My wife and I are about to separate and I have been reading about equalization payments. I have a permanent disability from WSIB in which I receive by-weekly payments until I am 65. Is she entitled to these funds?

— Saverio V.


WSIB disability pensions are not property subject to equalization. There may be an issue of spousal support depending all of your circumstances.

Ask a Question

All questions submitted will be moderated to determine if they are suitable to appear on the website. Any answers given do not constitute legal advise and are intended for general information only.

Our team can help ease the stress of your family law situation. We offer virtual consultations to suit your busy schedule. Contact us today to get started.

Barrie (866) 602-1685 | Newmarket (289) 802-2433 | Oakville (647) 370-8965 | St. Catharines (905) 291-5231